Thursday 8 October 2015

31 Days o f Halloween - Day 8

Hello blog fiends - I mean, blog friends!  Welcome to my bit of the  Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge.  If you're working your way through in order, you’ve arrived from Sarah’s blog.  if you're lost, the blog roll is over on the right.
Week 2 already, can you believe it?  Anyway, today I'm showing you this Haunted House tag.

Confession time - I actually made the background of the tag for last year's challenge...and then I lost it and had to recreate it for the project I was doing at the time.  I  stamped and masked the skellies (from De Stempelwinkel) and spent ages going over them with DI's... I was not happy when it disappeared.  Of course, it turned up at the beginning of November!  I'm glad I got to use it at last .

So now, if you're working your way through the hop, it's on to Lisa F’s blog.

See you tomorrow!

XXX Keren

15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE those dancing skellies! Fab tag. Glad you found it. xxD

My Side of Oz said...

what a happy home this is :) all those happy skellies dancing away xx

valscraftings said...

Love the die cut house, skellie dancing and the tag!

Unknown said...

Great tag--love the background!

Sari / Granne said...

Ooh, those skeletons looks like they are having so much fun, cool

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Great Tag. Love the dancing skellies

Karen Buchanan said...

Love the skeletons peeking around!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the flyhing skeleton.
Great tag.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Don't you just hate it when things vanish in your studio/crafty room...I'm still missing some things & I've hunted!!!! Fab tag background for your die cut!

silvia said...

Funtag!! LOVE the skellies!!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is a wonderful haunted house tag!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found it in the end. You should be happy with it. I love the skeletons and the scrolls in the background

Lyneen said...

Wonderful tag... love the floating skellies!!!! Great job!!! TFS!!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the haunted house with glimpses of the skellies dancing!

Carol said...

Glad you found it stunning tag x