Tuesday 1 July 2014

Light a Candle..

It's Christmas!  All right, it's not, not really - but it's now nearer to next Christmas than last, and over at Ikesworld Challenges we believe in getting ready early! I've used "Holly"  and applied it to this candle, printing onto tissue paper and then using my heat gun to embed it into the wax.


We're taking a summer break so this will be the last Ikesworld challenge until September, so please do join in with us!  If you use one of Ike's digis you could win a gift voucher for Ike's shop, where there are lots of yummy digital stamps to choose from - so come on, show us your projects.  We really want to see them.

Bye for now,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

ike said...

Oh, that really looks so beautiful. What a great creation. I would love to try that tissue paper thing but I only have laser printer and I don't think it works does it ?
I bet she looks even better in real life. Thanks Honey :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx