Thursday 13 December 2012

How long does it take to make an ATC?

Well, in my case, about three weeks.  I signed up for an ATC swap at Haunted Design House and hit the wall, creatively speaking.  The mojo was well and truly on holiday and the position was getting desperate!  How hard can it be to make an ATC, for crying out loud?

And then...inspiration!  I don't know which haunted wing of my mind I dredged this one up from, but here it is....
The stamp I made with my Imagepac, then masked the image and the moon and sponged on Stormy Sky DI with a bit of Black Soot round the edges.  The hat is a bit of clip art.  The sense of humour is all my own.  Sorry 'bout that.


2 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Love, love, love it!!!

Jenny Marples said...

This did make me smile Keren. I love your sense of humour and the whole look of this. Hugs, Jenny x