Thursday 13 September 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 - Challenge 20

This week the technique from Tim Holtz's most excellent Compendium of Curiosities , Volume II, that Linda Ledbetter has challenged us to employ is the Enamelled Stamping technique.  If you want to know how it's done, you'll just have to buy the book!

I've used stamps from The Stamp Man and the Harlequin background is from The Artistic Stamper.   The dragonflies I stamped onto acetate (packaging material - crafty austerity is still in force) and adhered gilding flakes to the background.  Hope you like it!

Got to blog and run now as I'm REALLY late with this entry...see you soon!

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Great job Keren. Love what you've layered and those dragonflies are superb. Hugs, Buttons x

Julia S-W said...

Wow Keren I love this! Those wings are gorgeous. I absolutely love the background too.
Juliax