Wednesday 6 June 2012

WOYWW - 6 June

So here I am, hopping around the bloggerverse again for  Julia's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, and as usual I'm in a tearing hurry because I'm out the door again in a bit.  Now you'd think that, with it just having been a four-day weekend,  there'd be something a bit interesting in my Crafting Nook;  but it doesn't work that way, somehow. 

Anyway, here's a picture of Craft Supervisor Mysti, and the only reason she's not on my workdesk is because the printer (which is right next to it) is warmer.


So at the moment,  I'm making the mini album to go into this cute little suitcase, which was made from a pattern from Laura Denison (See Following the Paper Trail) and I'm going to put some of our holiday photos in it. Although our idea of a holday is going and sitting in a haunted house... ("See that speck there?  That's an orb, that is, I'm sure it is!")

See you next week, when (woo-hoo!) I have some time off so with any luck at all I'll have something interesting to show you.

7 comments:

kay said...

your cat is adorable
have a fab crafty week
kay #52

Redanne said...

Love that case, it looks great. Mysti is fabulous! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #24

SophieNewton said...

Gorgeous case...and that cat is adorable! Happy WOYWW!
Sophie
#81

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love CS Mysti - a wonderful partner in your workspace! Your suitcase is beautifully done! Wishing you a happy one!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

May said...

Love the furrball wee Mysti is soooo cute...that suitcase is looking Fabulous.. thanks for the link.. Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x#34

Unknown said...

Very cute idea, and I love your kitty! What a powder puff! Have a good week. Sandy at #122

CraftygasheadZo said...

Cute kitty and super case. Take care my WOYWW friend, am still snooping, all but a little late! Zo xx 65